Sunday, September 30, 2012

One of my custom orders

Well my friends, I'm back with some great news.
I haven't been posting for a while because i had some custom orders that i had to take care of.
Now I'm happy to say that I've outdone myself. I just hope that my customers will be happy with my work.
I will post in order of what came out.

First was Lillihandra. A girl that wanted to make a special gift for a friend. This friend is passionate about the Warhammer game and she thought that this will be the perfect gift for him.
After some discussion regarding the technical details, this is what came out.

Hope you like it.

If you need some info regarding custom orders, don't hesitate to write me : man_dragosh@yahoo.com
















Next time i will post my ultimate creation. A great photo album that will rock your world :)). And also i will post some of the steps and tips regarding the creation process.

Until then, i wish you a great week and all my best.

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your impresions: